YesChilli Speckled Eggs (Scrambled)
By admin Eggs World Cuisine Frying
November 15, 2014
About this recipe:
Yeschilli transforms the standard scrambled egg into a surprisingly filling and satisfying dish. It feels like a complete meal and can be eaten any time of the day. YesChilli speckled eggs also works quite well as a hangover breakfast. Here’s the science bit - the amino acids in the eggs help fight hangover headaches and the ginger helps to settle your nausea and stomach.
- Prep: 5 min
- Cook: 5 min
- Yields: 2 served
1. Crack the eggs into a bowl and add a pinch of salt.
2. Use a whisk or fork to beat the eggs together well.
3. Place a medium sized frying pan on medium heat and add the knob of butter. Leave the butter to melt slowly then add the YesChilli Sauce.
4. Allow the butter and sauce to sizzle gently for about 10 seconds then slowly pour in the eggs.
5. Gently stir the eggs with a wooden spoon making sure to reach the mixture at the edge of the pan.
6. Continue to gently stir until the eggs are slightly runny in places, then remove from the heat. If you like your eggs well done, carry on cooking until the eggs are firm then remove from the heat.
March 21, 2015
You must be logged in to post a comment.