YesChilli Green Glory Noodles
By admin Noodles and Pasta, Vegetables Asian, World Cuisine Stir Fry
November 21, 2014
About this recipe:
You can use any vegetables of your choice in this dish. If you would like more chilli heat, add a half a teaspoon of YesChilli or more in cautious increments to your cooking. If you would like less heat, reduce the amount of YesChilli stated in the recipe by half.
Add a little water or stock when adding the noodles to the pan if you like your noodles a little wetter.
- Prep: 10 min
- Cook: 10 min
150g mixture of asparagus, sugar snap peas and tenderstem broccoli
2 tablespoons of YesChilli sauce (use 1 level tablespoon if using the paste)
Half a teaspoon of dried mix herbs
Half a knorr stock cube (optional)
1. Wash the mixture of green vegetables and set aside.
2. Slice the mushrooms and onions separately and set aside.
3. Prepare your noodles by following the instructions on the packet. Or bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the noodles and simmer gently for 2-4 minutes stirring once or twice. The noodles need to retain a slight bite. Take off the heat and drain off the water. Pour cold water over the noodles and drain then set aside.
4. Place a large pan or wok on medium heat and add the oil. Once the oil is hot, add the mushrooms and stir occasionally with a wooden spoon for a few minutes then add onions. Continue to stir occasionally for two minutes then add the YesChilli Sauce, soy sauce, mixed herbs, stock cube and salt.
5. Stir for a further two minutes and add the mixture of green vegetables – asparagus, sugar snap peas and tenderstem broccoli.
6. Stir for a further two minutes and add the drained noodles. Mix well by gently lifting and folding the noodles in with the ingredients. Once the noodles are heated through, about another 2 -3 minutes, take off the heat and serve immediately.
You must be logged in to post a comment.