YesChilli Honey Zest Roast Potatoes
By admin Pasta, Potatoes and Rice World Cuisine Roasting
January 25, 2015
About this recipe:
Add a bit of zip to your roast potatoes. If you would like more chilli heat, add half a teaspoon of YesChilli or add it in cautious increments to your cooking. If you would like less heat, reduce the amount of YesChilli stated in the recipe by half.
- Yields: 4
1. Preheat the oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
2. Peel, wash and cut the potatoes into quarters. Boil in slightly salted water for 3-4 minutes. Drain thoroughly using a colander.
3. In a small bowl mix together the YesChilli sauce, honey/sugar, juice and zest of the lime and pinch of salt.
4. Place the potatoes in a roasting tin. Pour the mixture over the potatoes and mix well until the potatoes are well coated.
5. Place the potatoes in the oven and leave to roast for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crunchy.
You must be logged in to post a comment.